NEW 720E Small Footprint Case Erector
The 720E is the smallest footprint fully automatic case erector available, running up to 15 cases/minute. Either as a mobile stand-alone system for hand packing operations or integrated into a case packing line, the 720E will meet your packing needs. The 720E is a simple, reliable and efficient machine. It is capable of changeovers in less than 60 seconds, it utilizes off-the-shelf components, and requires minimal maintenance.
- Simple and safe vertical magazine that advances cases consistently
- Magazine capacity for approximately 100 'C' Flute cases at 29 ECT minimum (175#)
- Positive side-gripping belts
- Guard package c/w interlocks
- Mild steel construction - anti-corrosion paint finish
- Tape bottom sealer (2" tape head)
- Standard discharge height 24"
- Casters for portability
- UL/CSA approved components
- Speeds up to 15 cases/minute
- 720EXL available for larger/heavier cases
- PLC and HMI controller
- 40" x 72" footprint
- Counters for fast repeatable changeovers
For more information about the 720E Case Erector please visit the website below.
Brand URL : http://www.wepackitmachinery.com/product_720e.htm