Pearson MP35 Multi-packer stuffer
.We have a pair of these units with conveyors and erectors
Pearson's MP35 Multi-Packer is designed to automatically load four empty 6-pack carriers, six empty 4-pack carriers, or three empty 8-pack carriers into trays, half-slotted cases, regular slotted cases, or tablock cases. With a small footprint and rugged construction, it operates at speeds of up to 30 cases per minute.
- Up to 30 cases or trays per minute
- Small footprint
- Versatile packing configurations
- Infeed/outfeed crossflow flexibility
- Fast changeovers supported by scales, pointers, quick release handles, and HMI guides
- PackML compliant, UL listed control panel
- Heavy duty welded tubular frame made of mild steel or stainless steel
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC
Product Handling / Pack Configurations
- Flexible carrier-infeed option to support single or dual carrier erector configuration
Case Size Range
- Length: 10" to 20"
- Width: 9" to 17"
- Height: 2.75" to 10"
Supported Case Styles
- Six 4-packs
- Four 6-packs
- Three 8-packs
- Standard tray
Machine Size Range
- Length: 5'
- Width: 4'
- Height: 7'